Fence wrap is decoration for crush barriers or for use against walls or partitions.
This attractive barrier banner can be mounted along all kinds of sport lanes or routes.
It can even be used to camouflage objects that should not be visible.
Faber Flags has a patented fabric type for this purpose: elastic, easy to hang and highly air permeable thanks to the tiny perforations. It is certainly half as light as PVC, much simpler to fold and also less expensive when it comes to handling and transportation. Colourful, attractive, functional and economic.
We have had enormous success with this fence wrap all around the world:
- Sydney Olympic Games: 75 kilometres of street banners
- Salt Lake City Olympic Games: 80 kilometres
- Commonwealth Games in Manchester: 20 kilometres
- Athletics World Championships in Edmonton
- Athens Olympic Games: 100 kilometres of fence wrap